Pot Roast. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Pot Roast Dish on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Pot-roasting is an easy all-in-one method of cooking meat and vegetables, which will result in a tender, flavoursome dish.
Heat a casserole pot on the hob over medium high heat. Put the chicken into a large casserole dish, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grease the ceramic pot of the slow cooker. You can cook Pot Roast using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pot Roast
- You need 1-1/2 lbs of pot roast.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of med potatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk diced.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic clove minced.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 2 of carrots diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 2-3 of bay leaves (optional).
Season roast with salt and pepper. Place beef in pot with fat side up. Method For the pepper spice mix, place all of the ingredients in a spice grinder and blitz. Cut evenly spaced holes in the meat with the tip of a small knife and insert a garlic sliver into each one.
Pot Roast step by step
- Drizzle half of olive oil into baking pan. Dice all vegetables and set aside. Mix the remaining olive oil with half the salt& pepper and rub into pot roast thoroughly..
- Place diced vegetables inside oiled baking pan and add the cup of wine.
- Place pot roast on top of vegetables add salt & pepper to taste and roast at 350* for 45 to 50 min. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 min and serve. Enjoy.
Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole. This method of cooking pork stops it drying out and keeps it juicy and soft. You also end up with a wonderful rich sticky sauce! Heat an appropriately sized casserole-type pan, add a lug of olive oil and sweat the onions and garlic gently until soft. Then remove it from the oven and transfer it, together with any juices, to a deep pot.