Simple but great Steak marinade. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Everything You Love On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Dijon mustard and garlic in a small bowl.
Beef Steak Marinade recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys. This simple steak marinade will make your steaks tender and great tasting. Instructions to make Simple but great Steak marinade: Mix all ingredients. You can cook Simple but great Steak marinade using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple but great Steak marinade
- It’s of minced garlic.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of olive oil (non virgin is preferable, but use a decent quality oil).
- You need of dried thyme (or 1 1/2 – 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Rosemary).
- You need of or 2 hot sauce (Sriracha is my favorite).
- It’s of Steaks of your choice (this recipe is for 2 steaks).
Place steak in a plastic bag, add ingredients. It's so simple to make the most incredible steak marinade yourself at home. The trick is to pack all of your ingredients into a sandwich bag along with the steak, then give it a good old rub in the bag to really massage all those delicious flavours into the meat. Leave it to soak and you're golden – it couldn't be easier!
Simple but great Steak marinade step by step
- Mix all ingredients.
- Place steak in a plastic bag, add ingredients.
- Marinate at least 2 hours, I usually marinate 12-24 hours.
- Let the steak come to room temperature for about 30 minutes then cook steak to your liking. Let it rest 5 minutes then enjoy. PS: In this picture, I served the steak with sweet mashed potatoes with Adobo sauce.
Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic granules, basil, parsley and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic granules if using. Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Instructions In a mixing bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, olive oil, dijon mustard, honey,. Place steak in a gallon size resealable bag, place steak in gallon size resealable bag.