Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl. Buy Home Furniture & Decor Online Now. Great recipe for Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl. I used the same teriyaki saucefor "Japanese Amberjack Teriyaki" to make this dish.
This recipe is quick and easy to make, all you have to do is to marinate the chicken pieces in the Sprig Ginger Teriyaki Sauce and Marinate that has a good taste of soy, honey and great punch of ginger. This sauce makes your cooking simple and helps to spice up your dishes. You can make your own teriyaki sauce or you can use your favorite store bought sauce. You can cook Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl
- You need of bowlfuls Hot cooked rice.
- It’s of leaves Lettuce.
- Prepare of Boiled eggs (or fried eggs).
- Prepare of Chicken (I recommend using chicken thigh fillet).
- It’s of Katakuriko.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Teriyaki Sauce (Recipe ID: 1415913).
- Prepare of ○Sugar.
- Prepare of ○Soy sauce.
- It’s of ○Sake.
- You need of ○Mirin.
Either way your Teriyaki Chicken Bowl with Black Rice is going to come out sensational. Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl is a very simple stir-fry recipe that will be perfect to add to your dinner rotation. It includes your typical Asian ingredients including rice vinegar, sesame oil, and ginger to make the most delicious homemade teriyaki sauce. Just pour the sauce over the chicken at the end, let it simmer, and your done!
Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl step by step
- Start boiling the eggs. *If you cook rice at the same time, wrap the eggs with aluminium foil and put them on top of the rice and cook in a rice cooker. You can kill two birds with one stone..
- Slice the chicken (remove and discard any sinew) diagonally into 10~12 pieces. Or you can chop into bite-sized pieces..
- Coat the chicken from Step 2 with katakuriko. It's easy to coat the chicken if it is shaken in a plastic bag..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken. When the edges turn white and opaque, flip. Cover and steam fry over low heat..
- While you are waiting for the chicken to cook, combine the ○ ingredients for the teriyaki sauce..
- When the chicken is cooked, remove excess oil with paper towels. Then coat the chicken with the teriyaki sauce..
- Wash the lettuce leaves and tear them into pieces and drain..
- When the boiled eggs are done, peel and slice with an egg slicer..
- Put the cooked rice on a serving plate, add the lettuce, teriyaki chicken and boiled eggs in that order. Pour the leftover sauce from the frying pan over the chicken and it's done..
- Add mayonnaise to taste..
If you love this teriyaki chicken recipe, you are going to. Better than takeout and made with just a few ingredients, this Asian chicken dinner idea is on our weekly rotation! Spray a grill pan with cooking spray and bring to medium high heat. Add the chicken but don't crowd the pan. Tender chicken is tossed with sweet, savoury, and garlicky teriyaki sauce and then served with rice and steamed broccoli.