Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth. Whatever The Need, We Have The Best Food For Your Dog. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Since we have been swopping things around, due to diet restrictions, I thought I would remake a favourite with the new ingredients. Lift the chicken out of the pan. You can have Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth
- You need 3 of large Chicken breast, no skin.
- It’s 1 of large Sweet Potatoe.
- You need 4-5 of Carrots.
- You need 4 of Leeks.
- You need 1 Cup of Broth Mix(see other recipe).
- Prepare 3 of Chicken Stock cubes.
- Prepare of Hot water.
The sweet potatoes should be cooked through but not falling apart. Serve with mint sprigs and fresh lemon slices or wedges. Since chicken broth is one of the most important ingredients in chicken soup, make sure to choose a flavorful broth or stock. Add the sweet potatoes, onions, broccoli and garlic to a large roasting tray and sprinkle over the dried herbs.
Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth instructions
- First of all, heat the kettle, then dig out 1 cup of Broth Mix. Put the mix into a large jug, with the stock cubes, then top up with boiling water to the 1 litre mark and leave to soak while you prepare the rest of ingredients. (Last picture shows how much this mix increases as it soaks..!).
- Peel and dice the Sweet Potatoes and Carrots and put into a large stock pan. Add the sliced Leeks..
- Chop up the Chicken into spoon- sized pieces and add to the pot..
- Tip in the Stock with the Broth mix and bring to the boil. Turn down, cover and simmer for at least 20-30 minutes, to cook all the ingredients and let the stock cubes soak into everything..
- Can be frozen, or eaten the next day, after storing in the fridge, of course!(if it lasts that long!) Enjoy!!.
Then, you'll remove the cloves and puree the sweet potato mixture in batches, using a food processor or blender until smooth. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot over medium heat. Add sweet potato, cloves, desired amount of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, and water. In a large pot, combine Beauty & the Broth chicken broth concentrate, diced sweet potatoes, turmeric root and cayenne pepper. Once it boils, add the coconut milk and cook together, until boiled.