Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF. Add the avocado, a big squeeze of lime juice, some coriander leaves, a good dollop of soured cream and a pinch more paprika, if you like. This Mexican-inspired steak dish is quick and easy to make.
Simple Way to Make Favorite Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF. In a large skillet, cook steak in oil until browned on all sides; drain. Add the celery, onion, water and chili sauce. You can cook Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of Steak Marinade.
- You need 4 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chipotle paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 of small beef rump steaks or pork steaks.
- Prepare of Beans.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 4 tbsp of wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste/puree.
- It’s 4 tsp of chipotle paste.
- Prepare 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lo-sodium salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 can of kidney/pinto beans, drained (400g each cans).
- Prepare 2 can of black beans/mixed beans, drained (400g each cans).
- Prepare 1 can of (empty bean can) of water.
- You need of Other Ingredients.
- It’s 4 of roasted red peppers from a jar, drained & quartered.
- You need 2 of avocado, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 of limes, wedged.
- It’s 1 of coriander and sour cream for garnish (see my recipe for free-from sour cream below).
Stir in green pepper and beans. Vickys Breadsticks, GF DF EF SF NF step by step. Make a large freezer or food bag into a piping bag by cutting half an inch off of one bottom corner. In the bowl of your food mixer, combine the flour, sugar, yeast, xanthan gum, onion and garlic powders & salt.
Vickys Mexican-Style Steak with Refried Beans, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Combine the oil, chipotle paste and black pepper and rub all over each steak.
- Set aside to marinade until the beans are cooked.
- Heat the oil and fry off the onions until softened. Stir in the cumin & paprika and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the rest of the bean ingredients and let simmer until the water has almost evaporated.
- Fry the steaks to your liking. Put the red peppers in the pan too and cook them for 2 minutes on each side to warm through and char a little.
- Let rest on a plate while you finish the beans.
- Mash 2/3 of the beans then stir together.
- Slice the steaks into strips.
- Divide the beans between the serving plates and serve the steak strips on top tossed with the quartered red peppers.
- Scatter the avocado chunks and some coriander leaves around and add a spoonful of sour cream on the side with the lime wedges so your guests can add as much juice as they like https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333300-vickys-vegan-sour-cream.
Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Vickys Date & Raisin Squares, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Monkey Bread, GF DF EF SF NF instructions. Mix the flour, starch, salt, sugar and xanthan gum in a bowl. Add the applesauce and coconut oil, warmed milk and yeast.