Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook Scotland. Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF step by step. Put a pan over a medium heat and add the oil.
Cook for a minute before adding the carrots. View Full Recipe at "At Home With Vicki…. The spinach pesto didn't have an aftertaste like basil pesto often does. You can have Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of medium onions, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare of green chilli (or to taste), finely chopped.
- Prepare of carrots, chopped.
- You need of gluten-free vegetable stock (see my profile for a gf bouillon recipe).
- Prepare of canned cannellini beans, drained.
- It’s of green pesto (see my profile for a vegan recipe).
- You need of spinach leaves.
- Prepare of nutritional yeast flakes (or parmesan) for topping.
It was a huge hit, and quite frankly it's easier to find the ingredients at the stores, and less expensive. Pesto can be whipped up in just minutes using a food processor, large or small. Add the baby spinach, sundried tomatoes, almond butter and garlic cloves to the food processor. blend until a paste is form. While the food processor is still on, add the olive oil.
Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Put a pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Fry off the onion gently until translucent.
- Add in the garlic and chilli. Cook for a minute before adding the carrots.
- Keep cooking a further 5 minutes before adding in the beans and stock. Simmer with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove 4 or 5 spoonfuls of veg/beans and set aside.
- Put the rest of the soup in a blender and puree smooth.
- Pour back into the pan and add the veg/beans back in.
- Add the spinach, stir in and let cook down for a few minutes then stir through 8 tbsp of the pesto.
- Serve with a tbsp of the remaining pesto spooned over the soup of each bowl and top with a sprinkling of nutritional yeast / parmesan style cheese.
Add the pesto to your pasta, stuffed meat, salad, or eat with a spoon. Great recipe for Vickys Pesto Lamb Escalopes & Mediterranean Veg GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF. In a large saucepan heat the oil and fry off the chopped bacon and onion. In the food processor put in the spinach,lemon zest, lemon juice,garlic,olive oil,salt,pepper and cheese (sundried tomatoes).