Kolhapuri Hot And Spice Chicken Recipe With Kolhapuri Masalas. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Great recipe for Kolhapuri Hot And Spice Chicken Recipe With Kolhapuri Masalas.
Add coconut, cumin, sesame seeds and poppy seeds. Saute until all the ingredients turn to golden. Kohlapuri Chicken is a spicy, real hot, exotic dish from the city of Kolhapur, Maharashtra. You can cook Kolhapuri Hot And Spice Chicken Recipe With Kolhapuri Masalas using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kolhapuri Hot And Spice Chicken Recipe With Kolhapuri Masalas
- It’s 12 1 of Chicken cut into pieces.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of Chillies Whole Dry.
- You need 3 – 4 of chillies Dried red.
- It’s 3 of Onion chopped medium.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need a pinch of Nutmeg grated.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chutney Kolhapuri dry.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coriander leaves Fresh chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sesame seeds (til).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Poppy seed (khuskhus) paste.
- It’s 6 – 8 of Black peppercorns.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Caraway seed (shahi jeera) powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon piece.
- Prepare 3 – 4 of cardamom Green.
- You need 1 of cardamom Black.
- It’s 4 – 5 of Clove.
- Prepare 1 of Mace blade.
- It’s 1/4 of coconut Dried ( khopra) grated.
- It’s 8 – 10 of chillies Bedgi whole dry.
Here is the super tempting Kolhapuri chicken recipe. Kolhapuri dishes are known for setting your tongue on fire. This is hot and spicy chicken cooked in Kolhapuri masala. The spices in kolhapuri masala are very easily available a home.
Kolhapuri Hot And Spice Chicken Recipe With Kolhapuri Masalas step by step
- For the masala paste, dry-roast the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, peppercorns, caraway seeds, cumin seeds, cinnamon, green cardamoms, black cardamom, cloves, mace, dried coconut and Bedgi chillies separately. Cool and grind with a little water to a fine paste. Heat the oil in a pressure cooker; add the red chillies, sauté for a few seconds, remove from heat and reserve for garnishing. Add the onions to the same oil and sauté till golden brown..
- Add the ginger paste and garlic paste and cook over medium heat for a few seconds. Stir in the ground paste and cook for three or four minutes over medium heat, stirring frequently. Add the chicken, mix well and cook over high heat, stirring continuously, for two or three minutes. Add half a cup of water and continue cooking over medium heat for three or four minutes, stirring frequently. Add the turmeric powder, grated nutmeg, Kolhapuri dry chutney and salt. Seal the cooker with the lid and….
- Remove the lid when the pressure has reduced. The masala should be quite thick and dry. Serve hot, garnished with coriander leaves and fried chillies..
Serve with hot, steamed rice or any Indian bread of your choice. Ingredients in Kolhapuri Chicken Recipe: Marinated and then cooked with bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper and ground paste,. Serve the Kolhapuri chicken with rice, roomali roti or naan. The spicy gravy with sweet coconut flavour and juicy chicken pieces will take you to another world. Try this easy recipe in your kitchen and enjoy a lovely dinner with your family.