Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF. This recipe is basically a pork goulash but maybe a. Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF.
This preparation has all the makings of good Caribbean cooking. Follow this lovely woman's example and create this world class. Watch Video; Print; This hearty pork dish is filling and super tasty. You can cook Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of onions, sliced or chopped.
- You need of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of celery, chopped.
- You need of thick pork chops.
- It’s of can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of garlic, crushed.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce, see link below for my gluten-free recipe.
- Prepare of tomato paste / puree.
- It’s of hot water.
- It’s of chicken bouillon powder.
- It’s of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need of (heaped) corn starch / cornflour.
Pork shoulder is a cheap cut of meat that goes a long way so this meal is not only light on the wallet, but also great when you're cooking for a large group of people. If you have any left over it can be frozen as a meal next week too. Trim off excess fat from pork. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Vickys Smoked Paprika Pork Chop Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and use a large casserole dish with a lid.
- Toss the onions, mushroom and celery together in a casserole dish and place the pork chops on top.
- Mix together in a jug the can of tomatoes, garlic, paprika, worcestershire sauce and tomato puree. Mix the bouillon and hot water together then stir that in. Add salt & pepper to taste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Pour over the chops, put the lid on and cook for 90 minutes.
- Remove the chops and keep warm. Put the casserole dish on the stove over a medium heat.
- Mix the cornstarch with enough cold water to make a slurry then stir into the bubbling sauce on the stove. Cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Pour the sauce & veg over the pork chops and serve with mash or rice, or boiled potatoes and seasonal veg.
Add the pork and fry quickly on both sides. Transfer to an ovenporoof casserole dish. Stir in tomatoes, sugar, caraway seeds and season to taste. Heat oil in a large casserole dish with a tightly fitting lid. Add onions and brown lightly then add celery and cook for a few more minutes.