Kache Gosht Ki Biryani Hyderabadi Biryani. (Quick recipe). How to make Hyderabadi biryani Add the rice to the marinated mutton add the fried onions, chopped coriander leaves, and mint leaves. Add saffron milk on top add the oil on top. Transfer fried onions in a plate.
How to Make Hyderabadi Kachhe Gosht Ki Biriyani. Take washed mutton in a vessel. Deep fry onions in moderately hot oil till golden and crisp. You can cook Kache Gosht Ki Biryani Hyderabadi Biryani. (Quick recipe) using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kache Gosht Ki Biryani Hyderabadi Biryani. (Quick recipe)
- Prepare 500 gms of Boneless chicken.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 250 gms of fried onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Coriander.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garam masala.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- You need 500 gms of India Gate Basmati Rice.
- It’s of Take 1 cup flour and knead the flour into a dough.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of Saffron milk.
Drain on kitchen paper, cool and crush with hand. Crush ginger, garlic and chillies together. Mix all the ingredients together, mix with the mutton and cover tightly. Kachay Gosht Ki Biryani is made by cooking raw meat directly with rice.
Kache Gosht Ki Biryani Hyderabadi Biryani. (Quick recipe) step by step
- For Marination: 1 – 1/2 kg Boneless chicken 2 – Add 1 cup curd(Dahi). 3 – Add all spices,fried onion paste, chopped coriander and mint leaves. 4 – Mix well.
- Method:- 1 – Boil one and half ltr water with hole spieses, while boiling rice make sure,rice half done. 2 – Add 3 tbsp oil in pot, add marinated chicken in hot oil and stir it well. Cook for 3-5 minutes. 3 – Add half done Basmati rice. 4 – Add saffron milk. 5 – Add fried onions, chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves. 6 – seal pot with a lid and with the help of dough. 7 – let it cook for 20 minutes on low flame..
- 8 – serve hot and garnish with coriander leaves, mint leaves and fried onions.
Instead of making korma for biryani and then mixing that korma with rice, this recipe involves cooking meat directly with rice. The authentic Kacche Gosht ki Biryani recipe by Nawab Mehboob Alam Khan in action. This is the perfect Hyderabadi biryani famous world over. Hello my Youtube Family, wellcome to my channel, Sincere Sarah. In this video, you will find, Hyderabadi Kache gosht ki Biryani, a very well derserved dish f.