Creole Black Bean Vegetable Soup. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Add the beans, water, sweet potato, salt, cumin, chili powder, and black pepper. Remove and discard the bay leaves.
In a large saucepan combine beans with broth. Add ham, celery, onion, garlic, seasonings and sauces. Bring broth mixture to a boil. You can have Creole Black Bean Vegetable Soup using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creole Black Bean Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1 of Lg. Jar Green Beans.
- You need 1 of Lg. Jar Sweet Peas.
- It’s 1 of Lg. Jar Carrots.
- It’s 1 of Lg. Jar Sweet Corn.
- Prepare 1 of Lg. Jar Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Lg. Jar Dices Tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 of Yellow Onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Sm. Can Black Beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 (64 oz.) of Bottle V8 Original Juice.
- It’s 1 of Sm. Can Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of tsps. Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 of tsps. Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1-2 of Tbsps. Creole Seasoning.
In a Dutch oven, saute onion and peppers in oil until tender. Stir in the beans, broth, tomatoes and chopped green chilies. Soak black beans in water overnight. The next day, drain and rinse before using.
Creole Black Bean Vegetable Soup step by step
- In a large stock pot add all the ingredients. Cook on medium high heat til heated through. Serve immediately and Enjoy.
- **If using frozen vegetables cook til vegetables are tender according to package directions***.
Heat a large Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Half of the black beans in this spicy soup are pureed with tomatoes, the other half are simmered with carrots, onion and kernels of corn. Warm oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Drain and rinse black beans and add to the soup pot. Add diced tomatoes (and juice) to the soup pot.