Air Fryer Lahori Charga Murg Chicken. Enjoy The Same Great Taste, From Crispy, Golden Chips to Roasted Vegetables With No Oil. Roast, Reheat & Even Dehydrate Food. A Healthier Way To Enjoy Your Favourite Fried Foods.
Great recipe for Air Fryer Lahori Charga Murg Chicken. Have been wanting to make a healthier version of this legendary dish. Original recipe calls for deep frying, trying out an air fryer version Chargha Chicken You can have Air Fryer Lahori Charga Murg Chicken using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Lahori Charga Murg Chicken
- You need of whole chicken.
- You need of Marinate recipe.
- You need of Shaan Masala (diy is better).
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Dipping sauce.
- It’s of yogurt.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of chilli.
- It’s of cilantro.
- You need of mint.
- You need of Salt.
How To Make Chargha In Instant pot The chicken is marinated is some spices plus chaat masala as long as you can. Traditionally, it is steamed till almost done and then deep fried, so the appearance would be different that what you see in the picture. It would have a dark brown crisp top and a soft chewy inside.
Air Fryer Lahori Charga Murg Chicken step by step
- Gash the chicken, make the masala paste, apply generously in all cracks crevices and cuts. Marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Aluminum Foil wrap the bird. ‘Steam’ the chicken in a cooker for 20 min. Do not pressure cook. Baste with oil. Air fry 400F 20 min turning every 5 minutes. Save all the juices for dipping. Make the yogurt dipping sauce and enjoy the wonderful dish..
Your steamed Lahori Chargha would look something like this. See recipes for Air Fryer Lahori Charga Murg Chicken too. Sauté onions till translucent, add the marinated chicken and cook on medium flame stirring constantly. When the chicken is almost cooked, pour in the spinach puree and mix well. See recipes for Air Fryer Lahori Charga Murg Chicken too.