Kungpao chicken with fried rice. Kung Pao Chicken is spicy stir-fried chicken that is typically served with Fried Rice. Boneless Chicken pieces stir fried with peanuts and spicy flavor goes well with fried rice with subtle flavors and not too spicy. Here I have teamed up Kung Pao Chicken with exotic Chinese Vegetable Fried Rice as a one dish.
Combine the soy sauce, sugar and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside. Once your chicken is cooked, push to the side and add green onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, and the powdered ginger to the wok. Add chicken, rice, peas, kung pao sauce, ¼ tsp. salt, and a pinch of pepper. You can have Kungpao chicken with fried rice using 30 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kungpao chicken with fried rice
- You need 250 gm of chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need Half of egg beaten.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 tsp of dipitt soya sauce.
- It’s 1 of capsicum.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger crushed.
- Prepare 6,8 of red button chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic crushed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of peanuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli oil (see recipe).
- You need 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s of For Rice.
- It’s 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare Half of egg beaten.
- It’s 2 tbsp of spring onion white part.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic crushed.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 2 tbs of dipitt hot sauce.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- You need 1/2 cup of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- You need Pinch of food colour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken powder.
If using steak strips or ground turkey, follow same instructions. Stir-fried chicken, peanuts, and green onion in a delicious salty, sweet, and spicy kung pao sauce, served over hot cooked rice. Kung pao chicken has always been one of my favorite things to order at a Chinese restaurant, and this recipe is honestly just as good as any I've tried! How Do You Make Kung Pao Chicken This is a stir-fry chicken dish in a work or skillet.
Kungpao chicken with fried rice step by step
- Marinate chicken with salt, egg and corn flour..Deep fry and set a side..Now in a wok take 1 tbsp oil…
- Add red button chillies fry till dark and set a side.. 1/2min approximately.
- Now in same oil add peanuts and give quick mix..Little change in colour and set a side..
- In same wok add chilli oil..Along with all veggies(cut in cubes).
- Fried chicken, red button chillies..Add 2 cup water along with chicken powder.dipitt soya sauce,.Oyster sauce..Cover for 5 min..Now dissolve corn flour in little wate.
- ..Add into gravy and cook for 2,3 min..At the time. Of serving add roasted peanuts on top…
- For rice.
- : Boil rice accordingly..In a pan add oil..Crushed garlic, spring onion..When aroma start add egg(mix with food colour)..
- .Fry till scrambled..Then add all veggies(Jillian cut) along with vinegar and white peper..
- .Fry for a min then add rice with chicken powder..Mix well and put on dum for 5.min..Yummy dish is ready…
- Thank you Sanober Danish for recipe.
First, you cook the ginger and garlic with heated oil, then you add the dried red chilies to bring out the spiciness. Add the chicken, peanuts and the Kung Pao Sauce and cook until the chicken is done. Mix in the soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, water and cornstarch. In a small bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients, whisking in the cornstarch last. Stir fried the chicken first and set aside.