Pour over the jar of Oven Bake Biryani Sauce, the basmati rice and the water Bring to the boil, transfer to an oven-proof dish and tightly cover. Tikka biryani is an authentic, traditional and mughlai recipe. It is rich in flavours and delicious in taste. You can cook Chicken Tikka Biryani (part 2) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Biryani (part 2)
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Rice (2 and half glass).
- It’s of Biryani Massala.
- It’s of Onions(ground).
- It’s of tomatoes(ground).
- Prepare of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Yogurt.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Chicken Tikka (watch my previous recipe).
- It’s of Food colour.
It is a tempting combination of chicken tikka a. Chicken Tikka Biryani – is a combination of two Indian iconic dish. Prepared chicken tikka masala layered with half cooked basmati rice which is flavored with Indian aromatic spices. The biryani was first introduced by Nizams of Hyderabad during Mughal regime.
Chicken Tikka Biryani (part 2) step by step
- In a pan add oil, onions and fry for 3 mins..
- Then add ginger garlic paste and fry for 30 secs.Then add tomatoes and cook for 5 mins on low heat..
- Then add salt, Biryani Massala and cook for 2 mins..
- Now add yougurt and cook on low flame. Then add boiled rice with sabit khara masala and chicken tikka..
- Then add food colour and cook on low flame for 15 mins. Serve hot. This recipe don't require any raita..
Since then the dish is all time super hit. Product Description Marinated chicken breast with spiced rice and a tomato and yogurt sauce, topped with onions. A Taste Of India Tandoori marinated chicken breast with spiced rice and roasted onions Working in partnership with expert Indian chefs we use traditional layering methods to create depth of flavour. Made in the UK with M&S assured chicken from farms in the UK/EU. Chicken tikka: Recipe link just below this recipe.