Lahori Karahi Recipe. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Low Prices on Karahi Cooking Pan.
A blend of meat (lamb,goat,chicken), tomatoes, onions, green chilies, ginger, garlic and spices cooked on high heat. Remove in a karahi add butter with mutton, yoghurt, keep frying till oils comes on top lastly add black pepper, allspice, crush coriander seeds green chilies and coriander leave. Lahori Karahi Recipe in Urdu & English Lahori Chicken Karahi is one of the most popular and well known Pakistani food recipe and no menu or occasion is complete without it being served. You can have Lahori Karahi Recipe using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lahori Karahi Recipe
- Prepare of Chicken(with bones).
- Prepare of cup Cooking Oil.
- It’s of & 1/2 TBSP Ginger Garlic (Chopped).
- Prepare of Salt (As Needed).
- You need of Green Chilies.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- You need of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Red Chilli Crushed.
- It’s of Coriander Crushed.
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Yogurt.
- You need of Chicken Stock or water.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Green Coriander.
- It’s of Garam Masalah.
The word Karahi refers to a large, black pot which resembles a Chinese wok, in which the cuisine is stirred and prepared. The Karahi can be prepared with various kinds of meat like chicken and beef but the most. Heat oil in a deep pan or Karahi. Add clarified butter and ginger garlic paste.
Lahori Karahi Recipe instructions
- In a wok add cooking oil, ginger,garlic and fry it until light brown..
- Now add Chicken and cook it for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Afterward add salt,turmeric,red chillies,garam masala,tomatoes and mix well for 3-4 mins and steam it..
- Now add lemon juice,chicken stock,cumin and steam it for 4-5 minutes..
- After that add yogurt and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Next add butter..
- Use green chillies and coriander for garnishing and serve with naan or roti..
Lahori Chicken Karahi is famous for its special karahi gravy and it's epic combination with a fresh naan. Now you can have this amazing combination too! Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Lahori chicken karahi and Kachi chicken ki biryani Recipes. This recipe is prepared with tomatoes and chicken. No yogurt is added to this recipe.