Chicken Paratha Roll. Get Food and Accessories for Your Dog. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Chicken Paratha roll – Did you ever make Chicken Paratha Roll at home for iftar?
Serve hot paratha with ketchup or tamarind sauce. In a wok,add cooking oil,onion & fry until light golden. Add chicken mince and mix well until it changes color. You can have Chicken Paratha Roll using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Paratha Roll
- It’s of Boneless Chicken.
- It’s of Salt as your taste.
- Prepare of Yogurt.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Red Chilli crushed.
- Prepare of Coriander Crushed.
- You need of Garam Masala.
- It’s of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Turmeric Powder half tsp.
- You need of Zarda colour few.
- Prepare of Paratha Recipe:.
- It’s of Ingredient.
- You need of Maida half kg.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Salt as your taste.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of Water to knead.
Add ginger garlic paste,mix well & cook for a minute. Spread some of the ketchup/mayo mixture in the middle. Add some chopped salad followed by the pieces of chicken. Drizzle some more sauce, sprinkle some chilli powder or squeeze some lemon juice if you want the rolls spicy and then roll the paratha up.
Chicken Paratha Roll instructions
- Take a bowl put chicken in it. Then add salt, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, red chilli crushed, coriander crushed, garam masala,.
- Lemon juice, turmeric powder, Zarda and mix well. Then keep aside for 2 hours to marinate it..
- Then take a pan add oil to fry. Put marinate chicken & cook it until chicken cook completely..
- Paratha method. Put Maida, flour and salt in a mixing bowl & mix all dry ingredients. Then add beaten egg, oil and knead it with water to make soft dough. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Make balls out of dough and roll it like roti, spread 1 tbsp ghee/oil on it, sprinkle little flour and give it twist and shape it..
- Heat up tawa and put paratha on it and cook it. Apply ghee/oil on one side and flip it so paratha puff up.
- When it gets golden colour from both side remove and serve..
- ASSEMBLY Put Paratha on a plate, spread some green raita or any your desire chutney, then place chicken & onion sliced then roll it..
- Chicken Paratha Roll is Ready to Serve..
You can wrap each one up in a foil to keep everything held together neatly. Apply oil and sprinkle wheat flour,cut dough from center and roll out one edge,twist and press it. Coat in dry wheat flour and roll out with rolling pin. On griddle,heat ghee and fry paratha from both sides with ghee and set aside. For Chicken: In bowl,add yogurt,green chilies,ginger garlic paste,raw papaya paste,cream,cumin powder,black pepper powder,salt and chinese salt,mix well.