Mushroom and Swiss Chard Rice Noodle Soup. Add mushroom broth, soy sauce and five spice. Measure in the broth, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and add the noodles and chard. Remove from heat and serve with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
Sometimes it's Swiss chard because I've got a spring garden full of chard. Sometimes with organic seasonal greens, spinach, mustard greens or kale that I picked up at the market because someone used all the. Heat the olive oil in a large, heavy soup pot and add the onion, celery and chard stalks. You can have Mushroom and Swiss Chard Rice Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom and Swiss Chard Rice Noodle Soup
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped.
- It’s 4 of gloves garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh ginger minced.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 6 cups of mushroom broth (vegetable or chicken stock will also work).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of five spice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 head of Swiss chard chopped.
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms slices.
- You need 1 block of firm tofu diced into 1in cubes.
- It’s 4 of servings of rice noodles.
Stir in the sliced mushrooms, pepper, and sage. Add the balsamic vinegar and cook for a minute. David Chang's Shiitake-and-Swiss-Chard Soup with Hand-Cut Noodles From creamy wild mushroom soup to spicy chicken hot pot, these warming bowls of mushroom soup aim to please. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Mushroom and Swiss Chard Rice Noodle Soup instructions
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in Dutch oven.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger, and green onion and sauté until soft.
- Add mushroom broth, soy sauce and five spice. Bring to a boil then reduce to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, Swiss chard, and rice noodles and cook until rice noodles are tender. Turn off heat.
- In large pan heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add tofu and pan fry until golden brown on all four sides. Add to soup and enjoy!.
Swiss chard is one of our favorite greens. The noodles and chard are silky, which begs for the salty crunch of the breadcrumbs.. Add in the pasta, swiss chard, stock, salt and pepper. Once the noodles have absorbed all of the water, remove the pot from the heat. Add the mushrooms and chard stems, if using, and cook, stirring often, until the mushrooms sear and begin to.