My Homemade Chicken and Noodles. Try this speedy one-pan ginger chicken with noodles and green beans as a quick and easy midweek meal. For noodles, in a small bowl, combine flour and salt. Make a well in the center.
Add the hoisin sauce and water mixture, then mix so everything is coated in the sauce. Add the chicken broth to the stock pot & bring broth & water to a boil. Add noodles & whatever flour is with them to the boiling pot. You can have My Homemade Chicken and Noodles using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Homemade Chicken and Noodles
- You need 5 of boneless chicken thighs.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of chicken soup base.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion (finely chopped).
- It’s 2 of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic (I use about 8 cloves🤷♀️.).
- You need of Dairy.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of block cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Seasonings.
- You need 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dill weed.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of For the Noodles See My Egg Noodle Recipe.
- Prepare of Or add 1½-2 cups egg noodles.
Add the shredded chicken & stir gently. Add in your mangetout and green onion. Fry until they just soften, then add back in your chicken, garlic, chilli and ginger, then stir in your noodles and sauce. Give everything a good toss to ensure the sauce spreads evenly and the chicken heats through.
My Homemade Chicken and Noodles step by step
- In a large pot, heat the butter over medium-high heat. Add the onion, carrots, and celery. Cook until vegetables are tender about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 2 more minutes..
- In food processor pulse your chicken to shred or shred by hand..
- Pour in heavy whipping cream and milk. Stir in the chicken broth. Add the shredded chicken, ranch seasoning, celery seed, dill weed, thyme and cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bring the soup to a low boil and stir in the egg noodles. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until noodles are soft. Stir in the heavy cream, lemon juice, and parsley. Taste and add additional salt and pepper, if necessary. (see recipe).
- Ladle the soup into bowls, top with parsley and serve warm..
Remove the cooked chicken to a cooling rack; Cool the cooked chicken until easily handled. Debone the chicken, discarding the bones. Shred or chop the chicken into pieces and set aside. Arrange the celery, carrot, onion, bay leaf and thyme around the chicken. Remove the chicken from the pot and cut into chunks or strips.