Mexican Casserole. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Everything You Love On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Try one of these favorite Mexican casserole recipes tonight.
You can substitute taco sauce for enchilada sauce. Cheesy Chile Casserole A short list of ingredients packs full flavor in this easy-to-assemble casserole. Serve it as the star of your next southwestern meal. —Phyllis Bidwell, Las Vegas, Nevada. You can cook Mexican Casserole using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Casserole
- You need 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Prepare of To taste, salt and pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 3 cups of crushed tortilla chips.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of small can sliced black olives, drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced green onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped fresh tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole This is a. Tater tot casserole, a Midwest American mainstay, gets a Mexican-style makeover here with melted Mexican cheeses, ground beef, beans, and taco seasoning. "Just what the grandkids ordered," says Mama Smith. "Tater tots, Mexican food, and cheese! This is one of those meals that you can throw together with ingredients you would normally have on hand. Great for pot luck or a quick meal for.
Mexican Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a large skillet, brown hamburger with chopped onion and seasonings until cooked; drain..
- Return to pan and add in salsa and refried beans. Heat through about 10 minutes..
- Spray a 9 x 13 dish with cooking spray. Add crushed chips..
- Next add meat mixture..
- Top with 1 cup of the cheddar cheese..
- Add sour cream..
- Add green onions, black olives and tomatoes..
- Finish with remaining cheddar cheese and a few more crushed chips..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
This Mexican casserole recipe made with layers of tortilla chips, beef, and salsa makes a quick and easy dish that will please the whole family. Chicken breast simmered with a spicy black bean and corn mixture, then topped with cheese and tortilla chip crumbs and baked. A simple, kid friendly weekday casserole with a Mexican flair. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water.