Leftover Lamb Sandwiches. Instructions Arrange the salad leaves evenly across the first slice of bread. Top with slices of ½ avocado and season. Place a slice of meat on top.
Put Sandwich Together Slice loaf into ½" slices. Brush olive oil on one side and toast on the stove using a non-stick pan. Toss greens in red wine vinegar and olive oil. You can have Leftover Lamb Sandwiches using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Lamb Sandwiches
- You need 10 slices of leg of lamb Batch 4 see my recipe divided.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- You need 4 teaspoons of sandwich spread Batch 11.
- Prepare 2 slices of swiss cheese.
Place onto the aioli side of the sandwich. Place sliced lamb roast on top of. Leftover lamb slices, cheese, pickles, red onion and roasted cherry tomatoes with a few leafy greens inside wholegrain bread that's been spread generously with spoked paprika mayo, delicious. Heat a pan on the stove and place your lamb in there without any oil.
Leftover Lamb Sandwiches step by step
- Slice the leftover leg of lamb. Melt the butter and caramelize the lamb slices..
- Turn as needed. Lightly salt and remove from heat. Pour the drippings over the top of the lamb and cover..
- Toast the bread. Add the spread to the bread..
- Stack the lamb and cheese. Add the bread on and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you lamb has some fat on it, for heaven sake, do not cut it off, allow the meat to slowly brown and the fat to render out. If your lamb is very lean, add some olive oil to your pan. When the meat has browned slightly, remove from the pan and add your sliced onions to the pan. Lamb shoulder & smoky aubergine flatbread. This Sri Lankan dish uses leftover roast lamb, curry spices and flatbreads, fried together with egg and veggies in a.