Pizza Sauce. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Pizza Sauce? Check Out Pizza Sauce on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Tip in the tomatoes and purée along with the bay, oregano and sugar. Bring to the boil and lower the heat. This pizza sauce is made with passata and requires no cooking before topping your pizza. You can cook Pizza Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Sauce
- It’s of Pizza Sauce.
- Prepare 15 oz of Tomato sauce.
- You need 6 oz of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Oregano Leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Basil Leaves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Marjoram Leaves.
- You need 15 oz of Diced Tomato w/herbs.
Adjust the seasonings to taste – you can use dried Italian herbs, fresh basil, red chilli flakes or extra garlic. Drain the tomatoes through a sieve over a jug, pressing very lightly with the back of a spoon or ladle until about half the juice has been removed (see Recipe tips). Tip the tomatoes into a bowl. Tomato purée, olive oil, garlic and dried spices sit for hours to let the flavours blend in this interesting, uncooked pizza sauce.
Pizza Sauce step by step
- Add all ingredients to pot simmer on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add ingredients to blender, pulse 4 times for slighty chunky ,8 times for smooth sauce.
- Put back on simmer 25 minutes ,add extra herbs/salt to taste.
The thickness of the sauce depends on the amount of water used; it should be somewhat viscous. Heat a saucepan and add the extra-virgin olive oil. Add the tomatoes, sugar and a splash of red wine vinegar. Lift one of the bases onto another floured baking sheet. Smooth the sauce over the base with the back of a spoon, scatter over half the mozzarella, drizzle with olive oil and season.