Couscous and three-bean salad. Investment in Amazon Could Create You A Second Salary Every Month. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Add all the veggies and beans and stir. Add the green and yellow beans and stir to combine. Use a cup of the veggie broth over the couscous and stir. You can have Couscous and three-bean salad using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Couscous and three-bean salad
- You need 1/2 cup of green beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of instant couscous.
- It’s 1 cup of broth from veggies.
- Prepare 1 of green onion.
- You need 2/3 cup of drained chick peas.
- You need 2/3 cup of drained kidney beans.
- Prepare of dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of zest of lemon grine.
- You need 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of deijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Add all the veggies and beans and stir. Prepare dressing by stiring all ingridents together. The longer the dressing sits, the more flavour. A light, tangy, wholesome 'salad' good on its own or a side dish.
Couscous and three-bean salad instructions
- Cook all veggies. Use a cup of the veggie broth over the couscous and stir. Cover with plastic and let it steam for 5 minutes. Fluff couscous with a fork..
- Add all the veggies and beans and stir..
- Prepare dressing by stiring all ingridents together. Pour over salad. **note. The longer the dressing sits, the more flavour. I suggest putting it in fridge for an hour before serving..
One tin between six will do. One tin between six will do. The chickpea, aubergine and couscous dish from two weeks ago, or the potato and roast pepper insalata palermitana from last year and this bean salad are all good examples of dishes that benefit. In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, vinegar and cumin. Add spring onions, red pepper, coriander, sweetcorn and beans and toss to coat.