Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad. Remove leaves from cauliflower head, core, and cut into bite-sized florets. Combine miso paste and soy sauce in a large mixing bowl. Mix miso with water until well mixed in a medium bowl.
The roasted cauliflower adds the perfect crunchy texture. You will want to make this salad often. Miso-roasted whole cauliflower with veg salad. You can cook Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- It’s of large head of cauliflower, sliced in 1 inch steaks.
- You need of miso, I used red, yellow miso was in the original recipe.
- It’s of water.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of soy sauce or tamari.
- It’s of mirin.
- It’s of garlic crushed and chopped.
- Prepare of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of I tsp sesame oil.
- Prepare of large fresh red shiso leaves, chopped.
- Prepare of piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 a lime.
Dressed with creamy and savory miso tahini dressing, this Roasted Cauliflower Kale Salad is packed with delicious caramelized cauliflower, kale, sweet glazed pecans, and crunchy croutons. A welcome addition to the holiday table. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, miso roasted cauliflower salad.
Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad instructions
- Heat oven to 450° F..
- Break sliced cauliflower into flowerets..
- Mix miso with water until well mixed in a medium bowl. Add olive oil, soy sauce, mirin, Sriracha and garlic. Toss cauliflower in mixture..
- Arrange cauliflower on a shallow pan and roast 15-20 minutes..
- Flip or stir cauliflower on the baking pan and cook for 10-15 mins more..
- Take cauliflower out of the oven and let cool for 10 minutes..
- Add chopped red shiso, sesame oil, grated ginger and lime juice to roasted cauliflower. Toss or mix well..
- Serve as a side dish..
One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. Miso Roasted Cauliflower Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. These miso garlic roasted cauliflower are great as a side with rice or in a salad. I love serving these as a snack.