Easy Fried Rice within 5 mins. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan on high heat. Add garlic turn the heat down to medium and cook garlic until fragrant. Add a bowl of cooked rice and stir it.
Optional Extras Making egg fried rice at home is super easy and fast! The ingredients are simple as this: Cooking oil; Egg; Cold rice (my favorite rice to make fried rice is Jasmine rice) Salt or/and soy sauce; Green onion, optional; If you add any extra veggies or protein, to make it as a perfect main meal. Chicken, shrimp, crab, beef, pork and more, the options are endless! You can have Easy Fried Rice within 5 mins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Fried Rice within 5 mins
- Prepare 1 cup of leftover cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed frozen vegetables.
- It’s 1 handful of Spinach.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of olive oil for frying.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- It’s of 1 wedge of lemon.
You can also serve this easy egg fried rice as a side, it will be beautifully goes well with How to make plain fried rice: Grab a large skillet and pan fry the veggies in the oil until soft. Pour in the eggs and scramble. There perfect side dish for your Chinese dinner, or add some of the optional ingredients and make it a complete meal. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Add to Collection Go to Collections.
Easy Fried Rice within 5 mins step by step
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan on high heat. Add garlic turn the heat down to medium and cook garlic until fragrant. Add frozen vegetables stir for 2 mins or until defrosted and water has evaporated..
- Move vegetables around the pan and pour the egg in the middle. Stir continuously to scramble the egg or until fully cooked through.
- Add Rice on the top of eggs and stir quickly. Add salt and pepper.
- Add Spinach turn the heat off and stir till combined..
- Served with wedge of Lemon..
A Chinese Fakeaway Fried Rice is a perfect side dish for SO many dishes, but takeaway versions are often cooked in lashings of oil, meaning they're not great choices if you're calorie counting or following plans like Weight Watchers. While doing this, use your fingers to break up the rice. Once the oil is hot, add chopped garlic. 🌼Visit http://SeonkyoungLongest.com for Written Recipe w/Step by Step Pics!🌼🛎 GET NOTIFICATION: Subscribe my channel & check the "Bell" button right next. Make a fried rice casserole for a quick super easy dinner. Now, for making fried rice, it's better to use cold, drier rice.