Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Place the chicken and onion in the slow cooker.
Pat the chicken breasts with paper towels to dry and arrange them in the crockpot. Peel the onion and chop it; sprinkle over the chicken. Add the cranberries, salt, spices, brown sugar, and orange juice to the chicken and onions. You can cook Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of dried, unsweetened cranberries.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each salt, pepper, thyme.
- It’s 1 can of cranberry sauce (or use 2 cups of my recipe).
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's original).
- Prepare 1-2 Tbs of hot sauce.
Place the chicken and onion in the slow cooker. Add all the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Whisk together French dressing and cranberry sauce.
Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken instructions
- Put chicken, onion, cranberries and garlic in Crock pot.
- In bowl, mix all other ingredients.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours (4-5 on high).
- Serve with a fresh green salad and quinoa with toasted almonds and cranberries.
CROCK POT CRANBERRY CHICKEN – The Southern Lady Cooks Crock Pot Cranberry Chicken is an easy recipe. Just throw all the ingredients in the crockpot and. Crock Pot Cranberry Glazed Chicken step by step. Put chicken, onion, cranberries and garlic in Crock pot. In bowl, mix all other ingredients.