Simple Blueberry Cake. In a large bowl, stir together the flour and sugar. Rub in butter using a pastry blender or a fork until you have pea-sized crumbs. Mix flour with baking powder and salt: In a separate bowl, add the flour, baking powder and salt and combine.
Stir flour, baking powder and salt together in medium bowl. Add a third of flour mixture to egg mixture; beat just until blended. Add half of milk mixture, beat just until blended. You can cook Simple Blueberry Cake using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Blueberry Cake
- It’s 1 pack of blueberries.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Melted butter.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemin.juice.
- It’s of Some lemin zest.
Continue alternating flour mixture and milk until both are incorporated into batter. To make the blueberry sauce, melt the butter in a small ovenproof frying pan over a medium heat. The blueberries are complemented by a simple lemon icing for a zesty, citrusy finish. This cake is a lot like a blueberry muffin cake.
Simple Blueberry Cake step by step
- In a bowl crack egg and sugat and melted butter then whisk.Then add vanilla and lemon.juice and zest. In another bowl pour flour and add baking powder mix well.Then slowly add in.egg mixture.After that piur the bluebrrries and.mix.
- Bake in the oven for 45 mins at 180c..
It contains typical muffin ingredients, with slightly changed proportions. I used more oil, less milk and a little more sugar, as it's not a breakfast recipe. Spread half the batter in the prepared tin. Cover with berries, and add remaining batter by tablespoons. Set aside a handful of the blueberries, then fold the rest into the remaining cake mixture and spoon into the tin.