Pretzel chicken .. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo.
Season the chicken, toss in flour, dip into the egg, then roll in the pretzel crumbs. Mix together the crushed pretzels, Parmesan cheese, Italian herbs, cayenne pepper and paprika in a third bowl. Gently press the chicken breasts into the flour to coat and shake off the excess flour. You can cook Pretzel chicken . using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pretzel chicken .
- It’s of Recipe , You Will Need.
- It’s of Bag of salted pretzels ..
- Prepare of Boneless,Skinless chicken breast ..
- You need of Of fresh Tyme leaves ..
- It’s of Eggs ..
- Prepare of Vegtable Oil ..
- You need of Of Butter ..
- It’s of Of All-purpose Flour ..
- You need of Of Milk ..
- It’s of Of Grated White Cheddar Cheese ..
- Prepare of Of Grated Sharp Yellow Cheese ..
- You need of Of Spicy Brown Mustard ..
- You need of Dill Pickle , Finely Chopped ..
- You need of Lemon , Cut into wedges ..
Dip into the beaten egg, then press into the pretzel crumb mixture. Gently toss between your hands so any crumbs that haven't stuck can fall away. Dip chicken in egg then roll in pretzels. Whisk together olive oil, minced garlic, basil, rosemary, thyme, and black pepper in a bowl.
Pretzel chicken . instructions
- Place chicken in a Ziplock bag and beat untill flat ..
- Crush the pretzel in a bowl , Or a Ziplock bag ..
- Put 2 Eggs in a bowl with a splash of water ..
- Dip chicken in the Eggs then in the Pretzels ..
- Take a large Skillet , With about 1/4 inch of Vegtable Oil On medium heat ..
- Add the chicken to the Vegtable Oil , Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes . Untill golden brown ..
- Take a medium saucepan , Melt the Butter and add flour . Cook for about 1 minute ..
- In the same saucepan Wisk in the Milk , When the Milk comes to a boil , Add the cheeses ..
- After about 1 minute remove from heat ..
- Stir in spicy mustard sauce..
- Serve chicken with Mustard Cheese sauce topped with Chopped Dill Pickle ..
Add the chicken and toss to coat. Dredge the chicken through the crumbs, pressing to adhere. Dredge the marinated chicken in the pretzel crumbs until coated on both sides. Place chicken on a rack over a baking sheet. Serve with remaining mustard marinade for dipping.