Fried rice with chicken chilli in my style. Your favourite Fried Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it.
Now take another pan, add in oil and sautee garlic. Restaurant style Chilli Chicken and Fried Rice Cooking When eggs are scrambled, you can mix them with the vegetables in the skillet. You can cook Fried rice with chicken chilli in my style using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried rice with chicken chilli in my style
- It’s of Prepare fried rice with recipe (see recipe).
- It’s of Chicken chilli strips.
- It’s of Chicken breast strips.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- You need of paprika.
- You need of raosted cumin powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of Green capsicum(cut in strips).
- Prepare of Yellow capsicum (cut in strips).
- You need of red capsicum (cut in strips).
- It’s of Green olives cut is slices.
- You need of soya sauce.
- You need of lemon juice.
Immediately add the chilled rice, cooked chicken, fish sauce, sesame oil, sriracha, and chilis (if using), and stir until combined. Stir in the rice, green onions, soy sauce and fish sauce. Heat a little more oil, add the stir-fry veg, curry powder and sweetcorn with a splash of water. Add the last of the oil to the pan, tip in the rice and chicken, mix well, then add the soy sauce, sweet chilli, ketchup, a splash of water and some black pepper.
Fried rice with chicken chilli in my style instructions
- Make fried rice with this recipe (see recipe).
- Marinate chicken strips with ginger garlic paste, salt,red chilli powder, paprika powder,cumin powder and lemon juice and oil. mix it well and marinate it for approx 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes take any pan add marinated chicken in it.and fry it…
- Mean while take green.yellow and red bell pepper or capsicum(julien cut),carrot (julien cut).and green olives. Cut in slices. (olives make tha taste very unique and different must try.).
- Now take another pan add 1 tsp sesame oil add julien cut carrot,green, red,yellow capsicum and olives fry it fro 2 to 3 minutes..
- Now add fried chicken strips add ketchup,soya sauce,mayo garlic sauce and mix it well fry it for 2 3 minutes and it's done..
- Serve it with fried rice…
A quick recipe for takeaway-style chicken fried rice with loads of flavour. I've included lots of swaps so you can use up whatever you've got in your pantry. This chicken fried rice is such a great recipe for using up leftover scraps of chicken from your roast chicken dinner. We hate seeing food go to waste, and will always try to find ways to turn leftovers into further meals or freeze for. Add a few shakes of soy sauce and add the peas, sweetcorn, mushrooms if using, spring onions, egg and the chicken.