Chicken wraps. Transfer to a bowl with the onions, then toss with the olive oil and vinegar. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the chicken, brown on all sides, then remove.
Add the vegetables and gently simmer until just soft. Add the chicken and then the tikka sauce and carry on cooking until it is piping hot and really soft. Place the mixture on top of the wrap and fold OR slice the pitta bread and place the mixture in that. You can have Chicken wraps using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken wraps
- You need of wraps recipe.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of warm water for knead.
- Prepare of for chicken filling.
- It’s of chicken.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of paprika powder.
- Prepare of soya sauce.
- Prepare of chilli sauce.
- You need of barbecue sauce.
- It’s of Chili flakes.
- You need of for vegetable.
- Prepare of cabbage.
- Prepare of capsicum.
- It’s of cucumber.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- It’s of chilli garlic sauce.
- You need of tomato seedless.
Layer with the lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, cucumber and carrot. Mix the soured cream with the lime zest in a small bowl. To serve, heat the tortillas in the microwave (according to packet instructions) or in a hot dry frying pan. Flatten the chicken breasts slightly with a meat mallet.
Chicken wraps step by step
- Knead Atta with above ingredients. It should not be sticky.
- Make twelve balls and roll it. Cut round with any cup. Use flour for rolling.and make a tick roty.
- For chicken Saute garlic in oil add chicken chunks small in size.add all ingredients. Stir fry on high flame. Keep aside chicken mixture.
- Cut all vegetable in strip size.
- Take a wrap fill in chicken and veg. mayonnaise and chilli garlic sauce and fold enjoy.
Brush with olive oil and season. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. All our articles and reviews are written independently by the Netmums editorial team. Try our easy and popular recipe for chicken wraps. Roll up and cut each tortilla in half and wrap in foil to serve.