Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Choose large, meaty beefsteak tomatoes for this dish; they can hold enough chicken salad to make a satisfying meal. It's okay if they aren't perfectly round (many beefsteaks and heirloom varieties have unusual shapes) as long as they are large and flat-bottomed.
Place tomato in center of greens fill tomato with chicken salad. Divide cucumbers between plates and add bacon and serve with additional ranch dressing on the side. Recipe attached below In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the tomatoes. You can cook Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato
- You need 1 of recipe butter Poached Chicken ,recipe attached in direction step #1.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh herbs, I used a mix of chives, parsley and thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Spicy ranch dressig/dip, recipe attached in direction step #2, or more if desired.
- It’s 4 of medium to large fresh beef steak tomatos.
- It’s 8 cup of mixed lettece greens.
- Prepare 2 of medium cucumbers, peeled if desired and sliced.
- You need 8 of slices of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled into bite size pieces.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- It’s 1 of recipe Bacon Cheese Breadsticks, recipe attached in direction step #3.
Taste and adjust the seasoning if desired. Cover and chill chicken salad if not using immediately. Just before serving, use a spoon to scoop out the insides of the tomatoes (reserve insides for another use). Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato.
Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato instructions
- Have chicken meat removed from bone and cut into bite size pieces, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361056-lemon-herb-butter-poached-chicken-breasts.
- In a bowl combine chicken pieces, celery, onion, herbs and ranch dressing. Spicy Ranch Dressing / dip attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Divide lettece between 4 plates. Core tomatoes and cut in wedges but don't cut through just open enough to be able to fill with chicken salad. Place tomato in center of greens fill tomato with chicken salad. Divide cucumbers between plates and add bacon and serve with additional ranch dressing on the side. Serve with Bacon Cheese Breadstcks. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348315-bacon-wrapped-cheese-breadsticks.
Invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, carrot and onions. Cut tomatoes off at the top and scoop out the inside. Prepare chicken salad by combining shredded chicken, celery, slivered almonds, grapes, mayo and dijon mustard, sea salt & mustard to taste. Stuff chicken salad in tomatoes; Enjoy!