Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache. Mousse: Bring the heavy cream to a boil then add chocolate chips stir. Whip the cream and stir one spoon of whipped cream to temper, then fold remaining into chocolate. Spoon the mousse into silicon molds, top with round brownies.
It looks like a lot of steps with a lot of ingredients but it's actually a few repetitive steps for each layer. Together they are fun, punny & yummy! Not only are they are easy to make, they make for a great decorating activity with the kids too. You can cook Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache
- Prepare of Brownies.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter, unsalted.
- It’s 4 of Egg Whites.
- Prepare 4 of Egg Yolks.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- You need of Mousse.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s of Ganache.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips.
Mini Triple Chocolate Mousse Cakes are a rich and decadent layered dessert. Made with a brownie bottom, dark, milk and white chocolate mousse, and topped with milk chocolate ganache and chocolate curls. Chocolate lovers' dreams do come true! Remove the paper collars; Milk chocolate ganache: A decadent, rich, three layer chocolate cake with a fudgy brownie base, creamy and rich ganache center and a light and fluffy chocolate cream cheese mousse top.
Triple Chocolate Mousse, Brownies, Ganache step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F, line a 9 by 13 inch baking sheet with parchment..
- Brownies: Melt chocolate chips, and butter in a double boiler set keep aside. Beat egg whites with 1/2 cup sugar till fluffy keep aside. Beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar till well combined, gradually add melted chocolate, then gradually add cornstarch & beaten egg whites..
- Bake for 10 to 15 min or infill toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in refrigerator, then cut brownies into rounds using a cutter..
- Mousse: Bring the heavy cream to a boil then add chocolate chips stir. Keep aside to cool down for 5 min. Whip the cream and stir one spoon of whipped cream to temper, then fold remaining into chocolate. Spoon the mousse into silicon molds, top with round brownies. Freeze until solid. Unmold and set on a cooling rack..
- Ganache: Bring heavy cream to a boil, add chocolate chips and stir. Pour ganache over the mousse brownies. keep in refrigerate until set..
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
I like to call this a triple chocolate threat, taken over the top. This chocolate cake was inspired by my husband who is a die-hard chocolate lover. Ganache Directions Measure chocolate chips into a heatproof bowl and set aside. In a small saucepan, combine heavy cream and Baileys. In chilled small bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form.