Chicken shawarma. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time! Order directly online or download our app. Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Here, I've served it modestly, on a pile of shredded iceberg, with some warmed pitta, lemon wedges and a tahini sauce. Pile the chicken into a bowl or large plastic container, pour over the paste and mix through so the chicken is completely coated. For the shawarma, mix together the cornflour, salt, cumin, coriander, paprika, turmeric, cloves, cayenne and cinnamon. You can have Chicken shawarma using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken shawarma
- It’s of BONELESS CHICKEN THIGHS (RAW) (1200 GRAMS)\.
- You need of FATTOUSH DRESSING (30 GRAMS).
- Prepare of MIDDLE EASTERN GARLIC SAUCE (30 GRAMS).
- Prepare of KASHAT SPICES CHICKEN SHAWARMA MIX (10 GRAMS).
- You need of fattoush dressing.
- Prepare of KRAFT GREEK DRESSING (473 GRAMS).
- It’s of POMEGRANATE MOLASSES (15 GRAMS).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sumac.
- It’s of MIDDLE EASTERN GARLIC SAUCE (20 GRAMS).
Put the oil into a bowl, then add the chicken and stir it around. Add the dry spice mix and stir to coat all the chicken pieces well. There are two main ways to serve Chicken Shawarma. As Chicken Shawarma wraps (like Gyros and Doner kebabs) – with tomato, lettuce, and a simple yoghurt sauce on the side.
Chicken shawarma instructions
- IN A LARGE BOWL ADD CHICKEN, FATTOUSH DRESSING, GARLIC SAUCE AND SEASONING MIX..
- MIX WELL. TRANSFER CONTENTS TO ZIP LOCK BAG. PLACE BAG IN FRIDGE AND ALLOW TO MARINADE OVERNIGHT OR LONGER..
- I cook mine in a 400 degree air frier oven for 20 min.
Other optional extras include: red onion, cheese (query authenticity? But that's ok!!), hummus, hot sauce / chilli sauce. Add chicken to a large ziplock bag along with all of the ingredients except the chopped fresh parsley. Place chicken in a greased baking dish and bake until golden brown and cooked through. Shawarma is usually slowly cooked on a rotisserie and shaved off in thin slices into a pita.