Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs. Steamed Chocolate sponge cake with Idly maker & Chocolate Cake bombs in Appe. Fill the bottom one third of a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Take flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl and mix well.
Stop adding stevia and cacao when your cake batter flavour is reminiscent of real chocolate cake batter. Fill the bottom one third of a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Grease two ramekins with a little coconut oil and divide the batter between them evenly. You can have Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Jaggery/Coconut sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa powder (use 1/4 cup for enhanced chocolate flavour).
- It’s 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp Milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of Curd/Yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice/Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil (I used Unrefined Peanut Oil).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Oil to drizzle.
- It’s of White Chocolate chips.
- You need of White chocolate sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White Chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coconut Oil.
Mix well with a whisk until thoroughly. Cover the pan with an aluminium foil. Bring a steamer with water to a boil. Place the cake pan in the steamer, cover.
Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs step by step
- Copy paste link in browser to watch video: https://youtu.be/OjnWdIbODr8.
- Lets prepare the cake batter. For dry ingredients: Add Wheat flour, Baking powder, Baking soda, Salt and unsweetened Cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Wet ingredients: In another bowl add 1/2 cup Milk & Coconut sugar. Add any Sugar of choice. Mix well.
- Add Oil. Mix well. Then add whisked Curd/Yogurt with Vanilla extract and Lemon juice. Mix well until combined.
- Sieve all dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix well without lumps..
- Add 2 tbsp Milk. Skip Milk if your curd is runny. Cake batter is done..
- Grease idly plate or any cup to steam the batter. Add water in the steaming pot. Place the idly plate once the water starts to boil..
- Cover & steam cook it for 10 to 15 mins. Check with toothpick if the cake is done..
- Same way Grease appe pan, add batter with some chocolate chips. Cover & cook each side in low flame for 7 mins until done..
- Piping hot cake is ready to eat. Add icecream or drizzle white chocolate sauce & serve it warm. Delicious & soft cakes are done..
This is a steamed chocolate cake recipe without oven. The result of this steamed cake is super soft and moist chocolate cake. Making this steamed chocolate c. home made steamed cake. This cake is something unique and special as I use my usual recipe for chocolate sponge cake to steam rather than to bake and it turns out great! I just suddenly came out with this flavor.