Popcorn chicken recipe. Mix flour, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Beat eggs and lemon juice together in a separate bowl. Instructions: Slice your chicken breasts into small even sized bite size chunks.
Reheat the new potatoes over a low heat. Add the fresh basil and parsley and ask the children to mix well with a wooden spoon. Serve the popcorn chicken onto plates with the pesto potatoes and a few wedges of lemon. You can cook Popcorn chicken recipe using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Popcorn chicken recipe
- You need of Chicken.
- You need of Pepper powder.
- It’s of White vinegar.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes-.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Soya sauce.
- Prepare of Corn flour.
- Prepare of Maida.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Chilli powder.
- Prepare of egg.
Instructions Place lightly beaten egg into a bowl. In another shallow dish, combine flour, onion powder, paprika, salt and white pepper. Toss chicken in flour mixture, then egg and flour again. It is actually small bite sized pieces of chicken coated in breadcrumbs, almonds and spices!
Popcorn chicken recipe step by step
- Marinate the chicken with pepper powder, salt,egg,chilli flakes,soya sauce, white vinegar and corn flour for 15 mins.
- In a blow mix bread crumbs with maida,chilli powder and little salt.
- Now roll the chicken pieces in the bread crumbs mixture..
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Now fry the chicken pieces till its golden brown in color.
- Popcorn chicken ready.
Coat the marinated chicken with starch in a large bowl in small batches to allow the starch to coat the chicken thoroughly. The moisture in the chicken will absorb the starch and hold it firmly on the surface. Deep fry evenly till golden on a medium flame. Keep stirring after a minute or two for even frying. Drain popcorn chicken on a kitchen tissue and serve hot with ketchup, sauce or any other dip.