Qorma my own recipe 🙂. Custom Recipe Book Designer Upload Recipes & Photos. No minimums per shade, we make it easy! Qorma (effectively an Afghan stew) takes many forms, so you can really make it your own.
And if you don't have split peas to hand, you use lentils or even pearl barley instead. A good Qorma is hard to find outside your own kitchen. In order to eat authentic food which is also tasty either you need to know a reliable and authentic restaurant or learn it yourself. You can have Qorma my own recipe 🙂 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Qorma my own recipe 🙂
- It’s half kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 4 to 5 of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbspoon of Salt.
- You need 2 tbspoon of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 3 tspoon of Zeera powder.
- It’s 2 tspoon of Dhaniya powder.
- You need 1 tspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 3 of Elachi.
- Prepare 3 of Long.
To my mind, a lot of restaurants in the world are paddling very substandard food claiming to serve ' authentic Mughlai food'. See recipes for White Chicken Qorma Restaurant style recipe ! too. To get the full experience you could have a go at making your own naan. I have previously done it with my peshwari naan and the outcome was amazing.
Qorma my own recipe 🙂 step by step
- Oil me Onion KO fry Karein brown krlen phir usko nikal Lein onion KO grand krlen Dahi ke sath paste bana lein.
- Phir oil me long elachi fry Karen usme chicken add Karen lesson adrak ka paste add karein usko achy se pakalen.
- Phir uprr jitne masale batae hai wo sb add Karein 1 cup paani dalen chicken ko gala lein.
- Phr jab oil uper ane lage tu onion dahi ka paste add Karen. Usko full flame me pakne Dein Jesii uper ane lagy salan low flame krden.
- Phir oil uper ajae tu dish me served Karen apna qorma.
If you are preparing a big dinner or a real Indian feast I highly recommend it. As always, the devil is in the detail. To give the beef korma the final touch, sprinkle a bit of fresh coriander on top of the plate when serving. How to make Shahi Qorma By Shireen Anwar. Hello our lovely friends, today's recipe is very delicious and very special since my husband took over the cooking.