Qorma my own recipe 🙂. Qorma (effectively an Afghan stew) takes many forms, so you can really make it your own. If you wanted to make a vegetarian version for example, you could substitute the lamb for beans. If your kids don't like the veg I've listed below, then just add in whatever veg they do like.
In order to eat authentic food which is also tasty either you need to know a reliable and authentic restaurant or learn it yourself. To my mind, a lot of restaurants in the world are paddling very substandard food claiming to serve ' authentic Mughlai food'. See recipes for White Chicken Qorma Restaurant style recipe ! too. You can cook Qorma my own recipe 🙂 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Qorma my own recipe 🙂
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Zeera powder.
- Prepare of Dhaniya powder.
- You need of Garam masala powder.
- It’s of Elachi.
- You need of Long.
To get the full experience you could have a go at making your own naan. I have previously done it with my peshwari naan and the outcome was amazing. If you are preparing a big dinner or a real Indian feast I highly recommend it. As always, the devil is in the detail.
Qorma my own recipe 🙂 step by step
- Oil me Onion KO fry Karein brown krlen phir usko nikal Lein onion KO grand krlen Dahi ke sath paste bana lein.
- Phir oil me long elachi fry Karen usme chicken add Karen lesson adrak ka paste add karein usko achy se pakalen.
- Phir uprr jitne masale batae hai wo sb add Karein 1 cup paani dalen chicken ko gala lein.
- Phr jab oil uper ane lage tu onion dahi ka paste add Karen. Usko full flame me pakne Dein Jesii uper ane lagy salan low flame krden.
- Phir oil uper ajae tu dish me served Karen apna qorma.
To give the beef korma the final touch, sprinkle a bit of fresh coriander on top of the plate when serving. How to make Shahi Qorma By Shireen Anwar. Hello our lovely friends, today's recipe is very delicious and very special since my husband took over the cooking. It turned out really yummy especially pai. korma paste ingredients As for the main spices, you'll need cumin seeds, coriander seeds, cardamom pods, garam masala and ground turmeric. In addition, you'll also need coriander springs, desiccated coconut, cashew nuts, green chillies, tomato puree, fresh ginger, garlic.