Dragon Chicken Recipe. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Drain the oil, then set chicken and vegetables aside.
When the oil is hot drop the chicken in oil and fry till golden. How to Make Dragon Chicken – the Recipe Method First, make your marinade by crushing the ginger and garlic into a paste. Combine it with the paprika, soy sauce and salt. You can cook Dragon Chicken Recipe using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dragon Chicken Recipe
- It’s of For chicken Marination:.
- Prepare of Chicken strips.
- Prepare of Anda (Egg) whisked.
- You need of Lehsan (Garlic) crushed.
- It’s of Namak (Salt) or to taste.
- Prepare of Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder).
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of For Chicken :.
- You need of Maida (All-purpose flour).
- Prepare of Cornflour.
- Prepare of Cooking oil for frying.
- It’s of For Dragon chicken:.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Pyaz (Onion) sliced.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Lehsan (Garlic) chopped.
- You need of Adrak (Ginger) chopped.
- It’s of Lal mirch (Red chilli) crushed.
- You need of Knorr tomato ketchup.
- It’s of Knorr chilli sauce.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Cheeni (Sugar).
- You need of Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder).
- Prepare of Namak (Salt) or to taste.
- It’s of Pani (Water) or as required.
- It’s of Cornflour.
- It’s of Safed til (Sesame seeds) roasted.
Pour it into a bowl or a bag and add your chopped chicken breast. Making the Dragon chicken: Start with marinating the chicken strips with ginger-garlic paste, salt, black pepper, soy sauce, vinegar & egg. Learn how to make Delicious Starter Recipe – 'Dragon Chicken' with our chef Smita Deo. Dragon chicken is a delicious Indo-Chinese starter recipe which you can.
Dragon Chicken Recipe instructions
- In a bowl add chicken strips, whisked egg, garlic, salt, black pepper powder, soy sauce, chicken powder and mix well. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes..
- Add all-purpose flour, cornflour in it and mix well.
- In a frying pan heat cooking oil and fry marinated chicken until golden brown..
- In a wok add cooking oil and add onion and stir fry for 1-2 minutes & take out in a bowl.
- In a wok add cooking oil, garlic, ginger and mix well..
- Add red chilli crushed and mix well..
- Add tomato ketchup, chilli garlic sauce, soy sauce, sugar, black pepper powder, salt and mix well..
- IN water add corn flour and whisk well.Now add dissolve cornflour and mix well.
- Add stir fried onion and give it a good mix.
- Add green coriander leaves, sesame seeds & serve with white rice and enjoy !.
Here is a very simple and yummy recipe of Dragon chicken , that could be served as a side dish or main dish with fried rice, chappathi.etc. Add a touch more oil to the wok and add the peppers, and onion. Then add the sweetcorn, sugar snap peas and pineapple chunks. Stir up your senses with these delicious recipes brought to you by our Blue Dragon master chef! Our team is always looking to re-create the fragrant dishes of China, Japan, Vietnam and Thailand, so you can enjoy them at home.