Pork Shrimp and Spinach Dumpling. Steps Wash spinach and rinse the water then chopped into small pieces. Then mix all together add egg flour sat and white pepper. Put in a strainer just in case there is a liquid it will drop.
Each one with a task to fulfill before passing on to the next. Dividing the dough, the clanking sound of rolling out the wrappers, the repeating motion of folding and pleating turning them. Pork Shrimp and Spinach Dumpling kg spinach • egg • shrimp • minved pork • Salt • White pepper • Flour ThaiChef food by chef Peach. You can have Pork Shrimp and Spinach Dumpling using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Shrimp and Spinach Dumpling
- Prepare Half of kg spinach.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 250 g of shrimp.
- You need 500 g of minved pork.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- You need of Flour.
Drain in a sieve and rinse under cold water until cool. Squeeze to remove as much moisture as. Crispy savoury morsels of pork and shrimp packed in a wrapper. Flavoured with soy sauce, sesame and garlic.
Pork Shrimp and Spinach Dumpling instructions
- Wash spinach and rinse the water then chopped into small pieces.Same with shrimp minced it.Then mix all together add egg flour sat and white pepper.Put in a strainer just in case there is a liquid it will drop..
- Prepare the wrapper and scoop one tsp muxture and wrap.When finished place it in the freezer to harden.Then transfer in a box or ziplock for later use if want to cook..
- Can cook for breakfast just dip in soy saiuce or add in noodles soup.
These dumplings are very easy to make and work well as a side dish, appetizer or main. For a nutrition balanced snacks, this dumpling is second to none. It contains spinach and shrimp, providing various nutrients and vitamins. Season generously with salt and pepper. Sprinkle flour on a baking sheet and arrange.