Lasagna beef recipe. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Get inspired by our latest recipes. To make the meat sauce: Heat the oil in a hot pan and fry the onion, carrot and garlic together. Place minced beef in the middle of the pan and stir to break it up.
Add the beef and pork mince and cook until the liquid from the meat has been absorbed. Add the bay and bring to the boil. Spread a little of the beef sauce across the bottom of your pan. You can cook Lasagna beef recipe using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna beef recipe
- You need of For meat sauce.
- Prepare 600 g of ground meat.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 3-5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive\veg oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Chicken broth(optional).
- Prepare of For layers you need:.
- It’s 2 of big chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 300 g of Lasagna noodles approximately.
- It’s 350 g of Fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare leaves of Fresh herbs Parsley or basil.
Cover with a layer of beef sauce and drizzle about half a cup of cheese sauce over this-no need to be too particular. Cover with a layer of lasagna sheets. Repeat the beef sauce and cheese sauce two more times, then a final layer of sheets. Directions In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
Lasagna beef recipe instructions
- In a large pot over medium heat add in oil, ground meat, onion and garlic keep mixing until meat is well browned, stirring constantly, then add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, black pepper and any other spices and salt to taste, pour in chicken broth and or water stir well and reduce heat to a simmer, 40-45 mins..
- Meanwhile, place lasagna noodles in a bowl. Pour hot water directly over the noodles, making sure the pasta is completely immersed in the water, let them soak for 30mins. Then drain the water..
- Preheat oven to 375°, lightly grease a pan with the butter of 9×13 deep pan..
- To assemble,place 4 noodles in the bottom of the prepared pan, spread about 1 cup of meat sauce on top, spread with ⅓ of the cheese mixture, Top with ¼ of mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1 of the chopped tomatoes Then sprinkle with parsley, repeat layering 1 more to create 2 complete layers, or leave it as one..
- Cover loosely with aluminium foil, Bake in preheated oven for 25 mins, remove foil and bake additional of some minutes to browned the cheese, serve hot..
Finely chop the carrot, onion and celery and saute the vegetables gently in a large frying pan with the olive oil. Once the vegetables are soft add the beef and pork mince and cook until browned. If there is a lot of excess fat in the pan, spoon some out. Add the red wine and reduce by half. Instructions In a large skillet over medium high heat add the olive oil and onion.