Lasagna beef recipe. To make the meat sauce: Heat the oil in a hot pan and fry the onion, carrot and garlic together. Allow the onion to soften before making a well in the centre of the pan. Add the bay and bring to the boil.
Cover with a layer of lasagna sheets. Repeat the beef sauce and cheese sauce two more times, then a final layer of sheets. Place the ground beef into a skillet over medium heat, add the garlic, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and black pepper to the skillet. You can have Lasagna beef recipe using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna beef recipe
- You need of For meat sauce.
- Prepare of ground meat.
- It’s of medium onion.
- Prepare of garlic cloves.
- You need of Olive\veg oil.
- It’s of chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Chicken broth(optional).
- Prepare of For layers you need:.
- Prepare of big chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Lasagna noodles approximately.
- It’s of Fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh herbs Parsley or basil.
Directions In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. In a large skillet over medium high heat add the olive oil and onion. Sauté until tender and add the ground beef and sausage. Cook and crumble until brown and cooked throughout.
Lasagna beef recipe step by step
- In a large pot over medium heat add in oil, ground meat, onion and garlic keep mixing until meat is well browned, stirring constantly, then add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, black pepper and any other spices and salt to taste, pour in chicken broth and or water stir well and reduce heat to a simmer, 40-45 mins..
- Meanwhile, place lasagna noodles in a bowl. Pour hot water directly over the noodles, making sure the pasta is completely immersed in the water, let them soak for 30mins. Then drain the water..
- Preheat oven to 375°, lightly grease a pan with the butter of 9×13 deep pan..
- To assemble,place 4 noodles in the bottom of the prepared pan, spread about 1 cup of meat sauce on top, spread with ⅓ of the cheese mixture, Top with ¼ of mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1 of the chopped tomatoes Then sprinkle with parsley, repeat layering 1 more to create 2 complete layers, or leave it as one..
- Cover loosely with aluminium foil, Bake in preheated oven for 25 mins, remove foil and bake additional of some minutes to browned the cheese, serve hot..
Add crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, sugar, and basil. Finely chop the carrot, onion and celery and saute the vegetables gently in a large frying pan with the olive oil. Once the vegetables are soft add the beef and pork mince and cook until browned. If there is a lot of excess fat in the pan, spoon some out. Add the red wine and reduce by half.