Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Banana bread This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.
Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the melted butter and caster sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract or cinnamon (or use both if you like), then beat in the eggs. Sift in the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda, then gently fold in, along with the nuts, if using. You can cook Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 of Very ripe bananas, peeled.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg,beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be frozen. Sift together flour, soda and salt. Melt the butter in the microwave or over low heat on the stovetop. → Alternatively, for a more cake-like banana bread, soften the butter (but do not melt) and cream it with the sugar in a stand mixer in the next step. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add.
Quick And Easy Homemade Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan..
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas..
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour..
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes (check at 50 minutes) at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren't crumbly.).
Add the sour cream, mashed bananas and vanilla extract and mix util combined. Add the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Do not over mix or you'll end up with tough banana bread. In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.