Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls. Cook egg rolls in the over as directed on package. You need of Sweet and sour or sweet chili sauce to dip egg rolls in. Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls instructions.
Add in the ginger and green onion. In a large liquid measuring cup, combine the pineapple juice, no-soy teriyaki, and coconut aminos. Mix, and then add to the ziploc bag. You can cook Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls
- Prepare 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1/2 inch strips.
- It’s 1 bottle of teriyaki marinade.
- It’s 1 of pineapple cored and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- It’s 2 of small bags or 1 large bag of frozen veggie and rice stir fry mix (I added one can of baby corn into my rice and veggies).
- You need 1 packet of stir fry seasoning.
- It’s 1 box of frozen egg rolls.
- You need of Sweet and sour or sweet chili sauce to dip egg rolls in.
I love grilled chicken in any form, but it's especially fun on a skewer with grilled veggies and fruit. Pineapple gets incredibly juicy and flavorful when grilled and is the perfect complement to the sweet teriyaki sauce and chicken. Grilled skewers in grill pan with olive oil then brushed skewers with new teriyaki marinade. Teriyaki marinade is so good you need a lot for your skewers and rice.
Teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers with fried rice and veggies and eggs rolls instructions
- Cut chicken into strips and marinade for 30 min or more in 3/4 bottle of teriyaki marinade in the fridge..
- While it marinating core and cut pineapple and set aside..
- Cook egg rolls in the over as directed on package..
- After soaking bamboo skewers for 30 min to an hour in water to prevent burning put chicken strips and pineapple on them and either cook on your George foreman, pan fry or bake in oven until chicken is done then brush with remaining teriyaki sauce..
- Cook rice and veggie kid as directed on package (only takes about 5 minutes to cook in a lightly oiled skillet) and seasoning with stir fry seasoning also found in Asian aisle..
- I drizzled my rice and veggies with remaining teriyaki sauce for extra flavor and put it all on a plate with a side of sweet chili sauce. If you don’t like spicy use simple sweet and sour sauce. My egg rolls came with the sauce packets but I also added extra and bought another bottle of the sweet chili sauce in the Asian aisle at the store. Serve and enjoy !.
Grilled teriyaki chicken and pineapple (Hawaiian teriyaki chicken skewers) have become a new summer favorite. It's warm, sweet, and is even better with a nice grilled sear. It also nicely complements grilled peppers and onions. Baked Teriyaki Chicken with Pineapple is a family favorite, especially with my kids who love it. Served with some steamed brown rice and veggies, it's a meal we eat all the time.