Single Serving Beef Taco. Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare. Take it out and cut into bit size pieces.
Take it out and cut into bit size pieces. In the same pot (don't rinse it) add in the onions and garlic and sautée until fragrant, add in the remaining marinade, tomato puree, water or stock, lemon juice and season. Before you jump to Single Serving Beef Taco recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice. You can have Single Serving Beef Taco using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Single Serving Beef Taco
- Prepare of Everything to do with the beef😂.
- You need To taste of Beef of choice (But not ground beef).
- It’s As needed of Beef marinade (I used a soy sauce and lemon based marinade).
- It’s 3-5 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s to taste of Onions and garlic, chopped,.
- Prepare as needed of Olive/Vegetable oil,.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Paprika and salt,.
- It’s as needed of Water/Beef stock,.
- Prepare of For assembly.
- It’s of Avocado slices/ Guacamole.
- Prepare of Salsa of choice (I recommend tomato pineapple).
- You need of Herbs of choice (Coriander, Cilantro,etc), optional.
- It’s of Yoghurt sauce (Recipe below).
- It’s of Yoghurt sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt/greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of small garlic, finely diced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper,.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart. Add the beef and stir until it has browned. For the salsa, roughly chop the tomatoes, trim and finely slice the spring onion, then pick and roughly chop the coriander leaves.
Single Serving Beef Taco step by step
- First, marinate the beef for at least 1 hour..
- After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare..
- Take it out and cut into bit size pieces..
- In the same pot (don't rinse it) add in the onions and garlic and sautée until fragrant, add in the remaining marinade, tomato puree, water or stock, lemon juice and season and cook until slightly thick and bubbly..
- Then, add in the beef and cook stirring frequently until the beef is cooked to your taste..
- For the yoghurt sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and leave for about 5 minutes to absorb more of the garlic flavour..
- Char the tortilla in a pan and wrap around a rolling pin for about 30 seconds to hold it's shape..
- Finally, assemble the taco in whatever order you prefer. Enjoy!.
Combine a few storecupboard spices to make a smoky Mexican spice mix and liven up these beef tacos. Sure to be a family favourite, serve up these simple beef steak wraps with avocado, soured cream and tomato sauces, and let everyone mix and. Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef to the pan and break it up with a spoon. Transfer the ground beef to a paper towel lined plate to drain.