KFC smoky Garlic chicken Recipe. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Garlic Recipe On eBay.
Let us know what you think. Let the kids help by weighing and measuring the ingredients, and coating the chicken. Serve with ketchup, mayo or KFC style. You can have KFC smoky Garlic chicken Recipe using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of KFC smoky Garlic chicken Recipe
- Prepare 7/8 of Chicken legs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli (crush).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger power Ya paste.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Garlic powder Ya paste.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 of Coal.
Make sure the chicken is at room temperature before seasoning it in the flour and spice mix. After coating the chicken in seasoning, brush it with the egg white and milk wash before popping it back. My reverse-engineered recipe for replicating KFC's 'Original Recipe' chicken at home. PLEASE NOTE: The Nutritional Information listing here is inaccurate — since only a fraction of flour and salt actually end up in the finished product.
KFC smoky Garlic chicken Recipe step by step
- Chicken legs wash kar ly phly phr lemon juice soya sauce salt red chilli powder or black pepper powder or red chilli ginger garlic paste oil Sb dal kar mix kar ly.
- Or 2 hour's kaliye rest dy room temperature par.
This guy surely has a crystal ball, because he clearly saw a pandemic coming. First, fill a tray or a large bowl with plenty of flour mixed with the spice mix above. Then, place your pieces of raw chicken into the flour. Scoop the flour underneath the raw chicken pieces and. Combine KFC's secret recipe for its breading with two cups of flour to thoroughly coat your chicken pieces after dipping in an egg and milk wash.