Loaded steak tacos 🌮. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door.
GUACAMOLE: Combine avocado, juice from half the lime, and a pinch of salt. PICO DE GALLO: Combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, juice from the other lime half, ¼ teaspoon salt and black pepper, to taste. Layer each taco with steak and black beans. You can have Loaded steak tacos 🌮 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded steak tacos 🌮
- Prepare 1 lb of steak meat.
- Prepare 1/2 of purple onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- You need to taste of Adobo, sazon, pepper and garlic powder.
- Prepare of Tostitos white salsa con queso.
- It’s of Corn salsa (see my recipe).
- It’s 16 of corn tortillas.
- You need of Sour cream.
- You need 4 of limes cut into quarters.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
Heat oil in pan and cook meat until done. Grill tortillas on your burner or in a pan to get them pliable. Load the tacos up with meat, salsa, onion, queso dip, cilantro, and sour cream. You need to taste of Adobo, sazon, pepper and garlic powder.
Loaded steak tacos 🌮 instructions
- Mix meat and spices and juice from a lime and marinate 30 minutes. Heat oil in pan and cook meat until done..
- Grill tortillas on your burner or in a pan to get them pliable..
- Load the tacos up with meat, salsa, onion, queso dip, cilantro, and sour cream. Garnish with lime juice..
You need of Tostitos white salsa con queso. You need of Corn salsa (see my recipe). Loaded steak tacos 🌮 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day.