Chicken and Green Bean Casserole. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time! Order directly online or download our app. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo.
In a small bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup and mayonnaise. Spread over the top of the chicken and beans. Place the chicken on top of the beans. You can cook Chicken and Green Bean Casserole using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Green Bean Casserole
- You need of —casserole—–.
- It’s 6 of large eggs boiled.
- You need 3 pounds of chicken breast boneless, skinless, and cubed.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of butter crackers, I used Club crackers.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 3 cups of flat green beans, Italian cut, or pole beans.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 of King Hawaiian rolls or 2 hotdog buns.
- Prepare 15 ounces of evaporated milk.
- Prepare of —-five cheese mixture——.
- You need as needed of romano cheese shredded.
- It’s as needed of parmesan cheese shredded.
- It’s as needed of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare as needed of Asiago cheese shredded.
- Prepare as needed of Provolone cheese shredded.
- It’s of —toppings—-.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
In a small bowl, mix together the soup. milk & spices. Pour over the top of the chicken and green beans. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Prepare a casserole dish with no stick cooking spray and set aside.
Chicken and Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Boil, let cool, and peel the eggs.
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the cubed chicken to pan, cover and simmer..
- Chop the eggs and mix with crackers, and the five cheese mixture, set aside in a bowl.
- When the chicken is almost done, add the salt, garlic and beans. Cover and let cook 15 minutes.
- Add raw eggs to cracker cheese mixture then mix well.
- Remove the casserole from the heat. Break up the bread and add milk, and mix well.
- Add topping and put into oven for 30 minutes.
- Cover and let sit 7 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Dice chicken into bite size pieces and place in large skillet. Cook on medium/high heat until cooked through. Add green beans to the skillet and cook until green beans have thawed and are starting to become tender. Spread the chicken breast and green beans over the hash browns. In a small mixing bowl combine the soup mix, eggs and milk.