Tangerine Garlic Mustard Salad dressing. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Check Out Garlic Mustard on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Great recipe for Tangerine Garlic Mustard Salad dressing.
Firstly, I don't use salad dressing from the store. Secondly, it's too oily and also not really in my taste. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. You can have Tangerine Garlic Mustard Salad dressing using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tangerine Garlic Mustard Salad dressing
- You need 1/4 cup of tangerines juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of or more hot mustard powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt (less or more).
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of 1/2 tsp chili flakes (optional).
Be the first to review this recipe. This is great on a combo of spinach and romaine. Method To make the vinaigrette, put the vinegar, mustard, garlic, sugar, a pinch of salt and some pepper into a bowl. My mustard loving manbeast Dugan proclaims that this is now his favorite salad dressing.
Tangerine Garlic Mustard Salad dressing step by step
- Place all the ingredients in the jar. Cover with a lid then shaking until all ingredients are combined..
- Keep refrigerated for later use. And it’s done!.
- Enjoy with any salad of your choice!.
- Cook everything what you want from your kitchen, HappyCooking ❤️.
Put the lid on the jar and shake well. Put the mustard, honey, garlic, balsamic and cider vinegar in a food processor and whiz together. With the motor still running, pour the oil in through a funnel. Season with salt and pepper and serve. Whisk it up with a fork just before serving, and try it with cold chicken and mixed salad leaves.