2 in 1 chicken salad recipe. For leftover chicken salad: Chicken salad recipes; This competition is now closed. An easy, throw together salad that uses up leftover roast chicken. A gorgeous chicken salad that can be served warm or cold, perfect for a quick healthy supper.
Aunty Three's Saigon chicken and cabbage salad with quail eggs. These colourful chicken salads pack a punch. Be it chicken that's barbecued, roasted or poached, and tossed with leaves, grains or noodles, these chicken salads will work wonders for your next meal. You can cook 2 in 1 chicken salad recipe using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 2 in 1 chicken salad recipe
- You need 250 gm of Chicken strips.
- You need 2 tbs of oil for cooking chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- It’s of For coleslaw salad.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cabbage thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 cup shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 of apple cut in cubed chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn or as per desire.
- It’s 1 tbs of white pepper.
- You need 3 tbs of full mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbs of fresh cream or yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbs of sugar.
In a second small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients: mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and fresh dill or parsley. Stir the dressing into the salad ingredients. Salt and pepper as needed to taste. The basic chicken salad recipe uses mayo as the dressing base.
2 in 1 chicken salad recipe instructions
- Marinate the chicken with mentioned ingredients for chicken…and then in a frying pan add two tbs olive or any oil and Cook chicken strips on low to medium flame..till tender and dries sauces…
- Then mix salad ingredients except corns…..
- Assembling…..first pour salad then corns and then chicken strips but don't mix these all…..or make shawarma with pita bread or with bread.
Celery and purple onion give it a nice crunch, while lemon juice, sweet pepper relish, and Cajun seasoning ensure it has tons of flavor. The sizzle of the hot, spicy dressing with the chicken hitting the cool salad makes your guests' mouths water! Recipe by: Vickie de Vries In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, and pepper. Toss with chicken, almonds, and celery. Slice and dice the celery, green onion, grapes, parsley and tarragon.