Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Right before serving, shred the chicken and enjoy! Cook onion, garlic, and jalapeno (or green chiles) in olive oil until they are softened and add to the Crock Pot. Chop soup up to bite sizes (bell pepper, onion), add all soup to crockpot.
Remove the chicken to a plate or bowl and shred with two forks. Instructions Cook onion, garlic and jalapeño in olive oil. Add to the bottom of a slow cooker. You can have Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup
- Prepare of Soup Base.
- It’s 12 cups of stock/broth (i used my Turkey stock recipe).
- It’s 2 lbs of tomatoes.
- You need of Seasonings.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger, soul food seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper, ground sage, taco seasoning, ceviche.
- You need of seasoning.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of all spice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper, mrs dash, tortilla seasoning, salt,.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need 4 sprigs of fresh time, destemmed.
- You need of Soup.
- You need 1 bag of frozen corn.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Frozen black beans, optional.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need 4 tablespoons of coarsely chopped fresh parsley, cilantro.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 lb of Meat (chicken or turkey).
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need of Cilantro.
- It’s of Lime juice.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips, crumbled.
Shred chicken and add back to the pot. Add the onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, chicken broth, tomato paste, chipotle, and black beans. Taste and add more salt if the soup needs it. Pioneer Woman Slow Cooker Mexican Soup.
Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup instructions
- Puree whole tomatoes.
- Add soup base to crockpot.
- Chop soup up to bite sizes (bell pepper, onion), add all soup to crockpot.
- Fry ground meat.
- Add seasonings to crockpot, stir.
- Cook on high 3 to 4 hours or on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with garnish.
Add broth, tomatoes, corn, enchilada sauce, onions, green chiles, cumin and chili powder to slow cooker; stir to combine. Add chicken to skillet; sprinkle with pepper. Instructions Add the olive oil, garlic, onion, zucchini, and bell pepper to a slow cooker set to low heat. Season with salt and pepper, and stir until well combined. Place shredded chicken and all other ingredients together in crockpot.