Snicker Doodle Pancakes. Whatever Your Challenge, L'Eggo And Get Your Parenting Wins With Eggo® Pancakes. Going From Chaos To Calm Is A Win All Parents Can Relate To – Easy Kids Breakfast Ideas. Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
Pancakes Mix together cinnamon and sugar on a plate large enough to fit a pancake. Heat a nonstick pan or pancake griddle over medium, greased with a tablespoon of butter or coconut oil. In one bowl stir flour, baking powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. You can cook Snicker Doodle Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snicker Doodle Pancakes
- Prepare 2 of cups: All purpose flour.
- It’s 16 of tsp: Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of tsp: Cinnamon.
- You need 4 of tsp: Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of tsp: Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of tsp: Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 of cups: Milk.
- It’s 1/4 of cup: Butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 of tsp: Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of large: egg.
In a separate bowl whisk butter, egg, milk, and vanilla extract until combined. Add flour mixture to wet ingredients a little at a time until well mixed. Cook until edges are dry; turn and cook until golden. In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, Swerve, cinnamon, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
Snicker Doodle Pancakes instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients together (flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt)..
- Pour dry ingredients into a large bowl and make a well in the middle..
- Pour wet ingredients into the well (milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, egg)..
- Mix slightly with a wired whisk until all ingredients are wet..
- Now fold the batter until it is smooth..
- Cook the batter on a non-stick surface on low-medium heat until light golden colour..
- Top with maple syrup..
Stir in eggs, almond milk, melted butter and vanilla extract until well combined. Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and lightly grease with butter or coconut oil. Take all of your dry ingredients and sift them together well. In a small cup, combine the cream,water,yogurt, vanilla, cooled melted butter and beaten egg. Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour the liquid ingredients into the well.