Kadahi chicken (My first recipe). Check Out Chicken Recipe On eBay. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
The recipe shared here is roughly adapted from the popular chefs. Kadahi chicken (My first recipe) The simplest things in life gives me more pleasure,cooking a good meal and enjoying with my family. Kadhai Chicken recipe is a perfect amalgamation of spiced chicken and creamy gravy. You can have Kadahi chicken (My first recipe) using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kadahi chicken (My first recipe)
- Prepare 1 full of Chicken – (preferred with bone ).
- Prepare 4 of Cloves.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamom powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp of Red chilli.
- It’s 3 of Onion -(purried).
- You need 5 of Tomato- (purried).
- It’s 2 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cream or malai – (optional).
- It’s 1tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Curd.
- You need 1 of Onion (cut three of them in cubes ).
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- It’s As required of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder.
- Prepare 1tsp of Meat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder.
- Prepare 2 of Dry red chilli.
Here's a simple recipe that will help you prepare this dish at home. Take a non-stick pan and roast the coriander seeds, once the seeds start crackling, remove and crush them thoroughly and keep it aside. Mix chicken with ginger garlic paste, Kashmiri red chilli powder, salt and lemon juice in a bowl. Dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, black peppercorn and dry red chillies on medium low heat until they are browned and fragrant.
Kadahi chicken (My first recipe) instructions
- Marinate chicken with curd,salt,red chilli and meat masala for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a wok,add bay leaf,cloves, let it sputter. Then add garlic saute it,add onion paste saute it till turn brown,now add ginger and pureed tomatoes saute it now add -salt,red chilli,haldi,cardamom powder saute it until the masala leaves oil..
- Now add marinated chicken,saute it on high flame till 5 to 10 minutes..
- Add 3/4 to 1 cup water,give one boil and cover with lid and keep on low flame till done..
- In another wok, add little ghee 2dry red chilli, add all the cubed vegetables let it little tender then season with salt, red chilli,and meat masala and pour these over the chicken..
- Lastly add crushed methi..
- It's ready to eat..serve hot..
When the oil turns hot, add ¾ cup cubed capsicum and ½ cup cubed onions. Cover the plate/bowl with a cling wrap and set it aside for ½ hour The distinct aroma of capsicum and the mild spicy flavored gravy of Kadai Chicken are simply enticing. Kadai Chicken goes well with naan, roti, chappathi and almost all rice based dishes. The juicy, soft, chicken pieces simmering in a mildly spiced broth is a non vegetarian delight. Our Kadai Chicken recipe is well illustrated in simple sentences.